Centre for Teaching and Learning (UPL) is since July 2013 a new department within the University Library.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning (UPL) has the overall task of promoting pedagogical development and research in higher education at Umeå University and to support teachers in developing the use of ICT in learning. We are also responsible for the university’s joint initiatives in these areas.
• Consultative and strategic support to university activities and individual teachers
• Higher education pedagogical training and development
• Assistance and support for teacher qualifications
• Learning support for students in Swedish and English
• Training and support in information and reference management
• Development and support of web-based learning
• Help and support for IT
• Educational tools for students and teachers
• Provide support and educational guidance for students with disabilities
More information about the new department