Subscribe to your bookings in your calendar
The "My Bookings" page contains a link to subscribe to all of your existing and future reservations. When you subscribe to a calendar, it will connect to your calendar. When you make a new reservation or delete future ones, your own calendar will automatically update these changes.
Remember to specify how far in advance you would like a reminder of your calendar events (bookings).
Usually it's enough to click on the "Link for subscription" link on the "My Bookings" page to add the subscription to the digital calendar on your cellphone / computer. If this does not work, please see program-specific guides below for the most common calendars.
- Log in to your Google account and select "Calendar". Please note! You can only create the subscription from a computer, not a cellphone or tablet.
- Click the down arrow next to the heading "Other calendars".
- Select "Add by URL".
- Enter the URL of the calendar that appears on the "My Bookings" page and click "Add Calendar".
An subscription via Google Calendar is only updated every 8 hours.
Outlook in Office 365
- Open Outlook, go to the calendar in the bottom left corner. Please note! You can only create a subscription from a computer, not a cellphone or a tablet.
- Right click on "Other Calendars" and choose "Add Calendar" and then "From Internet".
- Enter the location of the Internet calendar you would like to add to Outlook.
- Give the calendar a name.
- Click Save.
- Open the Calendar on your Mac.
- Go to "File" > "New Calendar Subscription…".
- Enter the URL to the calendar and press "Subscribe".
- Select "Icloud" as "Location" if you would like to sync the calendar with your Iphone.
- Select how often you would like to update the calendar under "Auto-refresh" (we suggest every 15 minutes).
- Press OK.
- Select "Link for subscription" under "My bookings".
- A dialog will open "Subscribe to the calendar 'My bookings'?" Select "Subscribe".
- Wait until the cellphone states that the subscription has been added and then select "Done".
Different manufacturers of cellphones have different Apps they include with the cellphone. Samsung includes its own calendar App, some others include Google's calendar. It is therefore difficult to write general guidelines for how to add a subscription to an android cellphone.
- Click on "Link for subscription" under "My bookings".
- When the calendar App opens and asks to subscribe to the feed, you'll answer Yes/OK.
- If nothing happens when you click on the "Link for Subscription", you may need to install the ”WebCal-Sync” App that manages calendar links (webcal:// protocol). Currently, we are not able to provide support for this App or Android cellphones.