Centre for Educational Development (UPL) has the overall task of promoting pedagogical development and research in higher education at Umeå University and to support teachers in developing the use of ICT in learning. We are also responsible for the university’s joint initiatives in these areas.
- Consultative and strategic support to university activities and individual teachers
- Higher education pedagogical training and development
- Assistance and support for teacher qualifications
- Development and support of web-based learning
- Help and support for IT-educational tools for students and teachers
Centre for Educational Development (UPL) is a unit within the University Library. More information on the activities may be found on the websites for UPL.
Staff at the Centre for Educational DevelopmentCentre for Educational Development